Lakewold gardens welcomes professional photography of all kinds
All sessions must be booked a minimum of 48 hours in advance. Out of fairness to everyone, we do not book photo sessions on days where other events/rentals are occurring. Photography waivers must be signed for each session/client prior to shooting on our property.
Photography for personal use, including any non-commercial photography, is welcome at no additional cost.
General posed photography (weddings, senior pictures, family portraits…) The fee to use Lakewold Gardens for formal portrait photography is $25 per hour plus standard admission fees per person. The first hour must be prepaid in order to book a session, and sessions must be booked at least 48 hours in advance. All sessions must occur during general open hours. Photography is limited to public areas of the gardens (outside, sunroom, verandah, foyer).
Commercial (includes styled shoots, sets, and videography and any other for commercial/promotional use).
Due to the elaborate nature of most commercial shoots, we limit large productions to Mondays and Tuesdays, or when we are otherwise closed to the public. These photo shoots are considered rentals of the property and are subject to the fees and regulations therein. Please visit our "Social Events" page for more information on rental of our facility.
Smaller commercial shoots may be arranged during public hours on a case by case basis.
Become a Photography Member!
Annual membership includes the following benefits:
- First two adults (including photographer) and three students (13-18) at no additional cost
- Exclusive use of Lakewold Gardens on pre-scheduled Mondays & Tuesdays between 10am-4pm.
- Exclusive ability to rent Lakewold for early morning/evening shoots (date restrictions apply, please call to schedule)
- Use of any room on 1st floor of the Wagner house and use of 2nd floor board room and dressing room.
- Free promotion of services on Lakewold’s social media.