Lakewold Gardens provides intentional encounters with the life-changing power of nature, fostering peace, creativity and healing in our communities.
TO OUR VISITORS:
Things to Know Before Visiting:
• If you are a Lakewold Gardens member, have your membership card or ID ready to show at admissions. If you are not a member, you must purchase an online ticket before entry. Please be ready to show ticket at admissions.
• Thursday is free entry day. Donations are gladly accepted. No need to buy a ticket for this day.
• Parking spaces are limited. If the parking lot is full then Lakewold is at capacity.
• The Wagner House is closed. There are two Porta Potties available for use that are cleaned daily, one is wheelchair accessible. The Tea House bathrooms are closed until further notice.
• A one-way circulation system in place to maintain 6-foot minimum distancing on pathways , please follow the arrows and stay on pathways.
• The gift shop is now open to visitors, we can only have three customers at one time in the shop. Please look to see if there are other in the shop before entering.
• No picnicking allowed on-site at this time.
• No photo shoots with more than 5 people allowed on-site at this time.
• There will be frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all high-touch surfaces following CDC recommendations. Hand sanitizer will be available by the Porta Potties and at the shop entrance.
• Face coverings must be worn while visiting the garden. Please practice safe social distancing for the safety of all.
Pricing for online tickets:
Adult Admission $10
Senior (62+), Student, and Military Admission $8
Childen 6-12 Admission $5
+ $1 surcharge per ticket
12317 Gravelly Lake Drive Southwest
Lakewood, WA 98499
Post Office Box 39780
Lakewood, WA 98496
This page is made possible, in part, by a City of Lakewood Lodging Tax Grant.