Now you can enjoy the gardens with your favorite furry companions! The last Tuesday of every month is a special dog walking day at Lakewold Gardens!
The last Tuesday of every month (year-round),
11:00 AM - 5:00PM (April - October)
10:00 AM - 4:00PM (November - March)
Code of Conduct
- Please keep dogs on a leash the entire time you're on the grounds.
- Expect encounters with wild creatures, please keep ahold of your leash.
- Use proper social distancing with at least 6 feet between you and other humans and dogs.
- Please stay on the established one-way route, and stick to paths and trails, unless enjoying the grass.
- Please clean-up after your dog. Bags are available at admissions.
- All dogs must be properly socialized and have updated vaccinations.
- Please respect other groups’ space. We would like all dogs and humans to be as comfortable as possible.
- No swimming in the pool.
- No beach access.
General Ticket Prices: $10/adult, $5/child
Dogs now get in for FREE with the accompaniment of their owner!
Buy Dog Days tickets:
Don't forget to take photos of your dog(s) during Dog Days! Use the tag #LGdogdays on social media so others can see your furry friends!