Here at Lakewold Gardens we understand that large weddings aren’t for everyone. Many couples long for a romantic and intimate ceremony that harkens to a simpler time. You want your wedding ceremony and day to reflect your authentic self. An elopement at Lakewold Gardens will offer you an opportunity to fulfill your vision of your wedding ceremony.
We offer the following elopement package to include:
- Your choice of one of seven (7) different locations in which to exchange your wedding vows. Each location is distinctly different and can be viewed at the following link: Garden Rooms – Lakewold Gardens: Historic Botanical Garden Estate. In the event of inclement weather, the O'Rourke Memorial Library located on the first floor of the Wagner House offers a charming and enchanting place to hold your ceremony. The wall of windows on the southwest side of the library bathes the room in natural light and offers a view of the library courtyard brimming with rhododendrons, camellias, hellebores, and ferns.
- An experienced local wedding officiant who will guide you in personalizing your vows. You will have a ceremony that is meaningful and memorable.
- Flexibility in scheduling your elopement is offered Tuesdays- Sundays.
- Up to 8 total attendees.
For additional information or to discuss your elopement, please contact us at 253-584-4106 or email email@example.com
photo by Jennifer Thomas
- Identification Needed: Both parties need photo ID with birthdate.
- State Residency: You don’t need to be a resident.
- Age Requirement: You must be 18 to be married without parental consent.
- License Expiration: The license is valid for 60 days.
- Required Wait Time: There is a 3-day waiting period.
- Blood Test Requirement: No.
- License Fee: varies by county and is required at time of application
- Witnesses Needed: Two witnesses must be present at the time of the ceremony.