We are fairly certain that planning a wedding during a pandemic hasn't been on a bride's "to do" list. For many couples postponing their wedding day has been the right choice. For others, they view COVID-19 as an opportunity to have a small, romantic ceremony that harkens to a simpler time. No matter what the circumstances, love will prevail.
Lakewold Garden understands the challenges of COVID-19 and is introducing our Elopement Package.
We are pleased to offer an elopement package to include:
- Your choice of ceremony location in one of our outdoor garden rooms or the O'Rourke Memorial Library, which is located on the first floor of the Wagner House. The library opens onto a peaceful courtyard brimming with rhododendrons, camellias, hellebores, and ferns. The library itself is a quiet respite from the world, noted for its architectural detail and wall of windows that bathe the room in natural light.
An experienced local officiant that will lead you in heartfelt wedding vows. You will have a ceremony that is meaningful and memorable.
- Up to six attendees to include two witnesses, an officiant, and your photographer.
- Flexibility in scheduling your one-hour ceremony and photography session Tuesdays - Sundays.
For additional information, to set up a tour or to discuss your elopement, please contact us at 253-584-4106 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
photo by Jennifer Thomas
- Identification Needed: Both parties need photo ID with birthdate.
- State Residency: You don’t need to be a resident.
- Age Requirement: You must be 18 to be married without parental consent.
- License Expiration: The license is valid for 60 days.
- Required Wait Time: There is a 3-day waiting period.
- Blood Test Requirement: No.
- License Fee: varies by county and is required at time of application
- Witnesses Needed: Two witnesses must be present at the time of the ceremony.