An intimate ceremony just for the two of you.
Here at Lakewold Gardens we understand that large weddings aren’t for everyone. Many couples long for a romantic and intimate ceremony that harkens to a simpler time. You want your wedding ceremony and day to reflect your authentic self. An elopement at Lakewold Gardens will offer you an opportunity to fulfill your vision of your wedding ceremony.
We offer the following elopement package to include:
- Your choice of a garden setting in which to exchange your wedding vows. Each location is distinctly different. A few options are highlighted at the following link: Garden Rooms – Lakewold Gardens: Historic Botanical Garden Estate. Another option for your ceremony is at our charming Tea House pictured below (center). In the event of inclement weather, the Wisteria-covered verandah on the Wagner House offers a charming and enchanting place to hold your ceremony. You will stay dry and warm while exchanging vows. The best view of Gravelly Lake is seen from this location.
- An experienced local wedding officiant who will guide you through personalizing your vows. You will have a ceremony that is meaningful and memorable.
- Elopements are offered Wednesday- Sunday and need to be scheduled in advance.
- Maximum attendees: 8 (eight) This includes the bride, groom, officiate, and 5 additional attendees.
- One-hour rental.
For additional information or to discuss your elopement, please contact us at 253-584-4106 or email email@example.com
"The gardens were beautiful and everything was so easy and relaxed. It was the perfect location for us." - Emily
- Identification Needed: Both parties need photo ID with birthdate.
- State Residency: You don’t need to be a resident.
- Age Requirement: You must be 18 to be married without parental consent.
- License Expiration: The license is valid for 60 days.
- Required Wait Time: There is a 3-day waiting period.
- Blood Test Requirement: No.
- License Fee: varies by county and is required at time of application
- Witnesses Needed: Two witnesses must be present at the time of the ceremony.
Lakewold Gardens | 12317 Gravelly Lake Drive Southwest, Lakewood, WA 98499
Mailing Address | Post Office Box 39780, Lakewood, WA 98496
Phone | 253-584-4106
Spring/Summer/Fall Hours | 10 am to 5 pm Wed - Sun
Winter Hours (Nov - Mar) | 10 am to 4 pm Fri - Sun
This page is made possible, in part, by a City of Lakewood Lodging Tax Grant.