Create memorable moments with a smaller ceremony.
Microweddings are the perfect choice for those who want to spend quality time with friends and family on their special day. The timeline and flow of the day are more relaxed than at a larger wedding with plenty of time for vows, photos, good food, and dancing!
Microwedding Package - accommodates 30 attendees
- Private area for ceremony preparation.
- Officiant who will provide you with personalized service.
- Rental time is for four and a half hours.
- Exclusive use of the Wagner House and Gardens.
- Our preferred providers will guide you in choosing small bites and sweet treats for your reception.
- Pre-scheduled rehearsal time is not included.
- Available on Fridays and Sundays only.
Cost $2,500.00 (to include officiant)
Please see our Microwedding FAQ below or contact us email@example.com for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
- WHAT TIME OF YEAR CAN A MICROWEDDING BE SCHEDULED?
Fridays or Sundays only, offered year-round.
- DO YOU HAVE PREFERRED VENDORS?
We have preferred caterers.
- DO YOU PROVIDE TABLES AND CHAIRS?
We offer 60-inch round tables for dining and 6 ft folding tables for service needs (buffet, beverage service, etc.). Additionally, we have a 4ft sweetheart table for the bride and groom. We also provide white folding chairs. AT THIS TIME RENTAL ITEMS SUCH AS KING'S TABLES, OTHER CHAIRS, AND ACCENT PIECES ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- DO YOU PROVIDE LINENS?
Linens are not provided and can be rented through one of our preferred caterers. Our preferred caterers will provide setup and breakdown of dining and service tables.
- IS THERE PARKING ON-SITE?
Yes. We have 3 areas for parking. Parking for the bridal party and caterers is near the Wagner House. Guest parking is available at a different lot (on-site) and city parking is available on the street. There are designated ADA parking spots. Staff will offer guidance to accessible pathways, portable ramps, and entrances to the ceremony and reception areas. There is no overnight parking in any area.
- IS EVENT INSURANCE REQUIRED?
Yes. Information will be given at the time of contract signing.
- IS A DAY-OF COORDINATOR OR PLANNER REQUIRED?
A day of coordinator is required but not a planner. Each area of the Wagner House and the gardens has a specific use. The event staff will review the layout with you. The beauty of the gardens and the charm of the house make planning easy.
- IS A STAFF MEMBER ON SITE THE DAY OF MY WEDDING?
- WHEN CAN OUR VENDORS ARRIVE FOR SETUP?
For microweddings, vendors and the bridal party arrive at 5:00 pm. Guests arrive at 5:30 pm.
- CAN I PRESCHEDULE A REHEARSAL?
Rehearsal time is not provided as part of this package.
- DO YOU OFFER A SOUND SYSTEM?
We do not. However, we can refer you to many local DJs and musicians that can provide this equipment as part of their services.
- ARE THERE ACCOMMODATIONS AND SIGHTSEEING OPPORTUNITIES FOR MY GUESTS?
Check out places to go and stay in Lakewood at https://nearcation.com/
Lakewold Gardens | 12317 Gravelly Lake Drive Southwest, Lakewood, WA 98499
Mailing Address | Post Office Box 39780, Lakewood, WA 98496
Phone | 253-584-4106
Spring/Summer/Fall Hours | 10 am to 5 pm Wed - Sun
Winter Hours (Nov - Mar) | 10 am to 4 pm Fri - Sun
This page is made possible, in part, by a City of Lakewood Lodging Tax Grant.